IndustriesPremiums, Promotional and Licensed Goods
The European Commission (EC) has issued Draft Commission Regulation amending the Appendices to Annex XVII to Regulation (EC) No 1907⁄2006 concerning REACH about CMR substances.
This draft Commission Regulation proposes to include the following changes:
- Annex XVII to Regulation (EC) No 1907⁄2006 by replacing Column 1 of entries 28 to 30
- New entries are added in Appendix 2, 4 and 6
The important dates are:
- End of comments date: September 26, 2017
- Proposed date of adoption: First quarter of 2018.
- Proposed date of entry into force: 20 days from publication in the Official Journal of the EU. In accordance with Article 2(2) of the Act, the restriction will apply to formaldehyde from the date of entry into force of the Regulation and to the other substances from 1 December 2018.