Bring clarity to a complex and demanding regulatory landscape by partnering with UL. Our Industry recognized juvenile product experts work with brands and manufactures to help them adhere to today’s compliance demands and anticipate the impact of evolving regulations.
Our trusted reputation empowers businesses and brings increased confidence to parents purchasing decisions.
UL’s services span the entire product development cycle, with the expertise and support required to bring safer, quality products to the market quickly.
UL services for the Juvenile Products industry include:
- Global Regulatory Testing
- Design evaluations and safety assessments
- Chemical management
- Human factors evaluations
- Compliance Management System Evaluations
- Toxicological risk assessments
- Restricted substance evaluations
- Sensory and consumer studies
- Label evaluation and verification
UL’s worldwide laboratories are accredited with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) for Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) third-party testing, and also perform testing to international, federal and state regulatory standards including California Proposition 65 (Legislation AB 2901 Chapter 575).
We hold Notified Body status under the EU Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC and EU Low Voltage Directive.